PRIVACY, TERMS, CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMER AND PRICING (Updated 17 January 2016)
These terms and conditions are effective from 17 January 2016 until further notice. Please read the following in full before using our website or purchasing products or services offered by Webworx Digital. By clicking on the “Confirm Order” button you are confirming that you have read this agreement, have understood the agreement, and agree to be bound by the conditions. If you do not agree with any of the following, then Webworx Digital will not enter into a contract with you, and you should discontinue with the online ordering process.
Please note that Webworx Digital may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be deemed to be effective immediately upon the positing of said modifications on this Site.
Please further note that by accessing and using this Site you are hereby bound and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here under. You further agree to periodically review said Agreement to make yourself aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of this Site after any such modifications shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of the Agreement in its modified state.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Emails: The email addresses collected from opt-ins to our mailing lists are not sold, or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses will only be used by Webworx Digital to send out communications to include newsletters and special offers. You will not receive any mailings you did not request. The email addresses collected at our web site are stored on a secure server hosted by MailChimp.com.
Opt-Outs: You can remove yourself from our email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails sent from us. Alternatively, you may request to removed from our mailing list email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. We currently use Paypal for all credit card payments site wide.
Cookies, Google Adwords, Analytics & Remarketing.
files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your
device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our website, or a user’s general location.
Essential Cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to.
Performance Cookies: We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular. We use Google Analytics to track this information.
Can a website user block cookies? If you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions related to your internet browser, or look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider. Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly
If you have questions regarding our privacy policies, or require assistance in opting out of our email lists, please contact us @ email email@example.com
1. Definitions: the terms herein regulate the customer’s use of items and services provided by Webworx Digital, we, our and us. The Customer is you, the person, persons or company purchasing products and/or services from us. Webworx Digital is the Product Vendor and/or Service Provider as identified on all correspondence, including invoices detailing products and/or services queried, quoted, ordered, purchased and delivered and inclusive of any other correspondence arising. Third party products are those that Webworx Digital resells to you the customer, and are not Webworx Digital branded. Software covers computer operating systems, middleware and/or applications.
2. Pricing: All prices on our website are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. All prices exclude shipping, handling and any other charges that may apply unless other wise stated. Our prices fluctuate constantly and Webworx Digital reserves the right to change prices in accordance with price changes from our suppliers, market conditions, or any other external factor. Should there be a pricing error on the website, in any correspondence from us, or by any other communicative method, the right is reserved by us to cancel the order and offer the product(s) and/or service(s) at the correct price. If products ordered by you become unavailable for any reason, a similar product of equal value will be offered, the client then reserves the right to cancel this order receiving a full refund.
3. Payment: All orders must be prepaid before supply of product or service unless previously agreed by us. Only companies and public bodies are entitled to apply for a credit account, and if and/or when this is approved, 30 days credit from invoice date may be applied to transactions. Webworx Digital reserve the right to investigate all information given to us by you in respect of credit and trade account applications. This may include contacting any or all of your references supplied. Failure of part or full payment of the current order, or indeed any previous order by the parties concerned, may result in Webworx Digital refusing to process the order concerned, or any future orders. Goods remain the property of Webworx Digital until payment in full has been made. We retain the right to request certain methods of payment only. Attempts to proffer payment that are found to be fraudulent or in any way unlawful will be reported to the relevant authorities.
4. Delivery: Delivery will only take place on orders that have satisfied the criteria in section 3 above. The delivery option chosen, gives the time of delivery between our suppliers warehouse and the customer. Estimated delivery dates and times are estimates, and Webworx Digital accepts no responsibility for delivery delays. The delivery times do not include time between the placing of order, ordering stock, picking out, assembling, etc. The place of delivery is that which is specified on the web order form, by verbal agreement over the phone, in person, or by any other form of written or verbal communication. Refusal of delivery without our prior consent will result in you being liable for all costs, or losses resulting from that refusal, and if applicable, your continuing refusal to accept delivery. Part delivery of an order may be made subject to the agreement of both parties, and the payment by the customer of any extra freight charges incurred in the process. Risk of loss of the goods passes to you upon delivery. Delivery prices nationwide are standard regardless of product quantity, size and/or weight.
5. Warranty: In respect of 3rd party goods, these will be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, which accompanies the goods themselves. These 3rd party warranties are completely independent from Webworx Digital, we have no responsibility for their inclusion, exclusion, or indeed any other issues arising from these warranties, or lack thereof, should the case be..
6. Returns: Dead on arrival or damaged in transit products must be reported to Webworx Digital in writing within 7 days of receipt, (Software cannot be returned after accepting delivery). After the passing of these 7 days, the customer is deemed to have accepted the product(s). This does not affect your statutory rights. When seeking to return all or part of an order, the customer must fill out in detail, and in good faith, the returns form, return it to us, and once a valid RMA number is issued, then the customer can return the item. Goods returned without a valid RMA number will be returned to the customer untested and unopened, will be left in our suppliers warehouse for collection and subsequently disposed of after 30 days if not collected. Webworx Digital claims no responsibility for returned goods without a valid RMA number. While we will endeavor to accommodate all returns, this may not be possible, subject to constraints, such as, but not limited to time constraints, imposed by suppliers, manufacturers, or any other third party. We will not be held responsible for returns that we cannot process, but we will always endeavor to accommodate returns where possible.
7. Services: Services provided by us to but not limited to include; Webdesign, Logo & Branding, Digital Marketing services, technical support, group training, on-site training and consultance. We do not provide technical support, group training, on-site training or consultancy for any other products or services not listed on our website.
8. Course/Training Cancellations: Where course bookings have been made and confirmed, all cancellations must be notified in writing via email, fax or post 7 days (working days Mon-Fri) prior to course date(s). Webworx Digital reserve the right to cancel, postpone and/or reschedule any of our listed training course dates. Where the Company/Delegate is unable to attend a rescheduled date, a full refund will be given
9. Customer Obligations: The customer is responsible for all telephone and postal charges contacting Webworx Digital, and your own choice of Product and its suitability for purpose. [All products are fit for purposes described, but it is the customer’s obligation to ensure compatibility between items]. Reasonable courtesy, cooperation, and information must be provided to Webworx Digital at all times, and failure to do so may result in our refusal to take and/or complete an order, inquiry or quote. In respect of section 3 above, you the customer warrant that all information supplied by you to us in respect of credit applications is correct and complete, and any charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company.
10. Third party site links: Webworx Digital are not responsible for the content of external Internet sites which link to this site or which are linked to from this site. We are not responsible for the privacy practises, policies, contents, and security of any associated or referenced sites. In no event will Webworx Digital be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising from products purchased, the inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service from any website linked to us or linked from us, or any delay of such information or service. Even if we or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. In purchasing products/services from websites directly linked from ours we assume our terms and conditions have been read and accepted.
11. Trademarks: Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of their relevant manufacturer. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
12. Copyright Licenses and submissions: The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Webworx Digital, its affiliates or other third party licensors. No part of this website may be reproduced in any format without written consent from Webworx Digital.
13. Limitation of liability: In no event will Webworx Digital be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if Webworx Digital or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.
14. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Webworx Digital, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
15. The provisions of Indemnification paragraph is for the benefit of Webworx Digital and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Ireland. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Webworx Digital and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations here under shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Ireland . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Webworx Digital failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Webworx Digital may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.